Awaze Chicken wings (spicy)
Oh my my!!!!! this chicken wings are so delicious and easy to make, I am into spicy stuff, if you are like me, I highly recommend this unique chicken wings, the Awaze is already spiced up with ginger, garlic and more herbs, so you only need few ingredients. I have also included Awaze recipe, you can make it bulk because it has long shelf life and use it with so many recipes like tibs, Deeping sauce and many more.
Happy cooking and please comment if you have any questions
Thank you for vising my website🌸
Awaze Chicken Wings
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Awaze
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. kibe
- Preheat oven to 400° . In a bowl, toss chicken wings with oil, corn starch, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is golden and skin is crispy, about 30 minutes each side total of 60 minutes
- In a saucepan, mix hot awaze, kibe and honey. And melt over double boiler about 2 minutes.
- Heat broiler on low. Transfer baked wings to a bowl and toss with awaze sauce until completely coated. Return wings to rack and broil—watching carefully! until sauce caramelizes, 3 minutes.
- Serve with any dressing of your choice and vegetables.